Sharepoint Document Libraries and Permissions
Category: HEE Training - South and KSS Staff Only
Date: June 26th 2019 10:00am until 12:00pm
Location: via Skype
We hope this session gives you the confidence to use Sharepoint document libraries and share files.
Please look out for further training sessions on many other aspects of Sharepoint. If you have any specific queries or future training suggestions, please do get in touch with Dee Holley or Stine Lund.
This session will include:
- Understanding the Sharepoint screen – difference between OneDrive and Sharepoint
- ‘New’ options: Folder, Word Doc, Link
- Adding Files to folders
- Document Options: Pin to Top, Version History, Alert me, Check in/out
- Day to Day working: Online and Word 2016
- Moving/Copying Folders/Files
- Classic Sharepoint View and Site Contents explained
- Sharing files
- Secure Send – having a process in place
- Editing and Removing Access Permissions
- Attaching a file from OneDrive/Sharepoint into an email - being aware of related permissions (edit, view, attach as copy)
- Saving Attachments into SharePoint/OneDrive Good Practice
Note: This training will be via Skype for Business.
The HEE guide relating to Skype and how to login (pg 4) can be found in Sharepoint, Office 035 Central, Useful Documents, Skype for Business then Getting the most from Skype for Business.
After registering your name, you will be sent a Skype meeting invite for this training session.
Looking forward to meeting you
Please register your details below. I will then confirm your place on the session by sending you a Skype meeting invite. Spaces are on a first come/first served basis.
If the session is full I will contact you to let you know/organise a different date.