Using OneDrive plus SecureSend CLOSED
Category: HEE Training - South and KSS Staff Only
Date: May 14th 2019 10:00am until 12:00pm
Location: via Skype
Staff need to start using OneDrive instead of their personal network drive. In addition to this, HEE staff who need to send files securely to staff/trainees/Trusts etc need to use OneDrive.
It is important you understand how permissions work when using OneDrive to ensure files shared are secure, and have a process in place to check files are going/have gone to the correct person.
This session will include:
- Understanding the OneDrive screen
- O365 settings - eg Theme, Change Password
- Setting up and Managing Folders and Files
- Moving/Copying Folders/Files from your Personal Drive/My Documents
- Secure Send - Inviting users and applying appropriate permissions
- Editing and Removing Permissions
- Attaching a file from OneDrive into an email - being aware of related permissions (edit, view, attach as copy)
- Good Practice
Note: This training will be via Skype for Business.
The HEE guide relating to Skype and how to login (pg 4) can be found in Sharepoint, Office 035 Central, Useful Documents, Skype for Business then Getting the most from Skype for Business. You can find a similar guide for OneDrive here too.
If you cannot make any of the dates offered, please do get in touch. Its important to start using Skype effectively and I wouldn't want you waiting months for the next lot of training dates. I will do my best to find a date you, and others, could attend.
After registering your name, you will be sent a Skype meeting invite for this training session.
Looking forward to meeting you
Please register your details below. I will then confirm your place on the session by sending you a Skype meeting invite. Spaces are on a first come/first served basis.
If the session is full I will contact you to let you know/organise a different date.