Using Teams to Collaborate Plus Teams Meetings
Category: HEE Training - South and KSS Staff Only
Date: August 12th 2020 11:00am until 12:30pm
Location: Via Teams
Please register below and we will send you a meeting invite for this training session.
If you would like others to join this session, please forward a link to this page so they can register.
If you would like a session for your team/colleagues together, please also get in touch so we can set it up for you. Thank you
- Explain Teams Apps
- Using Teams to collaborate
- Create Channels and how they link to SharePoint
- Files and Conversations
- Explain when useful to use Teams Meetings or Skype for Business
- Create a Team Meeting - via Outlook or Teams
- Explain Teams Meeting screen
- Teams meeting toolbar
- Inviting people into the meeting
- Best Practice top tips
Note: This training will be via Teams.
If you cannot make any of the dates offered, please do get in touch. You will find information and contact details on our Yammer group
When you receive the invitation, please send us a reply if you want anything specific covered in the session and we will try to address it.
Looking forward to meeting you